Waiting, Waiting, Waiting!

It's true what they say, the last month of pregnancy is definitely the longest! I am only a week and a half into it and I'm already starting to feel very impatient! The anticipation is killing me! We were able to take a tour of the labor and delivery wing of the hospital and it is all brand new. Everything is so nice there and knowing now what to expect from the hospital made me that much more excited for this baby to come. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep on waiting. I'm sure it will happen before I know it, but I am just so excited to meet our little girl! I can hardly wait!

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

your little girl and maybe your body back, and the sight of your toes, and being able to bend over, and....

Jules said...

It will come! And then you will be waiting, waiting for sleep! But, it is all worth it!

Amber said...

I didn't even know you got married. You dress was beautiful. What part of SoCal do you guys live in? Brandon and I lived near Oceanside for a few months right after we got married so I'm jealous you guys live there! I miss everything about it. If you haven't yet, you should check out La Jolla and Balboa Park.

Bobbilynn said...

k I'm so retarded. I left a comment on your OTHER post thinking I was commenting on this new post.. So check that one out first. And i'm guessing you haven't had her yet.. I'm sorry if this is confusing, read my other comments and it will make sense. haha sorry again. love ya! -Bobbi

White Out said...

Krista you look adorable! I was lookin on Tosha's blog and saw yours! Wow! You will be a great mom!
Karlie....Karlee's friend! haha
www.whiteout275.blogspot.com!

D.J, Laura and Kids said...

Have you had that baby yet...I hope that you have her soon and that all is well. We are thinking about you and I check your blog every day to see if there is new news. Good Luck we love you guys Laura and Family

play hard said...

I just herd the good news. 8 lb 2 oz
that's a good size baby for your little body. Mommy and Daddy at last!
Congrats! love Jeselyn, Greg and kids

Shelley said...

CONGRATS ON THE LITTLE BABY! BORN - APRIL 21ST! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE HER. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GREAT! I LOVE YOU!