Healthy Girl!




Sadie had her first check up today. She weighed in at a healthy 8 lbs 8 oz! I don't think we need to worry about whether or not Sadie is getting enough nutrients! The doctor was very impressed. She said by this appointment they're just happy if the baby is back up to their birth weight (Sadie's was 8 lbs 2 oz). The rest of the check up went really well! Sadie is just as healthy as can be, which makes Mommy and Daddy very happy! Mommy is not looking forward to the next appointment when she gets her shots! :(
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lant Family said...

You guys she is SO cute. I just want to kiss her. She is so pretty. Conratulations. Glad to hear she is healthy and growing.

Bobbilynn said...

She is so cute! Don't you just love those Carter onsies? I bought them in like every size so when she gets bigger, we just pull out the next size! haha She really is so cute. Congrats again.

Ashlee said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable! I cant believe I missed her arrival by 3 days! Well I tried :) My sister is living there now so hopefully I can come visit soon! Love ya!

Shelley said...

What a little doll! I can't beleive how many pictures you have of her awake! What a fun party girl already!

Kirsten said...

what a cute little onesie. I love how each new born look so unique. I used to think they all looked the same. I was so wrong.

The Seamons Family said...

I'm glad to hear that your little Sadie is healthy...I wanted to give you a tip for when she does have to get shots. My sister gives her babies a dose of childrens tylonel before the appointment. It seems to help them a lot. Just a thought.
By the way she's a beautiful little girl.