Summer 2010

So I know it has been months since I posted anything and I am sure that the few people who were following our blog have completely given up on us. But just in case there are a few faithful followers out there here is a long post to catch you up on our Summer fun. I thought I better do this before the baby is born or else it would never get done! We had a lot of fun this summer and I can't believe it is already coming to an end! But I can't say I am too sad because that just makes us that much closer to welcoming our new little one to the world. Here are just a few of the highlights of our summer, and also the events I actually took pictures of. I was extra bad at remembering pictures this summer! Sadie is growing up so fast and talking so much! It is so fun to see her little personality take shape and I can't wait to see how she will be with a new little sister! She loves babies and I am sure she will be a lot of help, maybe too much help! I am sure pictures of the new baby will be our next post, unless I really feel motivated, so look out for that in the next 5 weeks!

0 comments: