Happy 4th!

We had a nice 4th of July this year! It started at 8 in the morning when we went to our ward Breakfast. Then we just played and relaxed all day until it was time to go to Eric sister Michelle's house for dinner. We had a blast playing and visiting with family! Then we went to the annual Cul-de-sac of fire over by my parents home for some fun and entertainment and to connect with old friends we haven't seen in a while! When it got dark we went back to Michelle's for some amazing fireworks! It is so fun to have the fireworks that shoot into the sky be legal this year! People were shooting them off all around us, it was quite the show!

This is a picture I require my family to take every 4th! I am pretty sure Eric has worn the same shirt 4 years in a row! I may have had a repeat too!:)

These 3 little were so cute playing together! It is so fun to have lots of cousins!

Sadie, Stella and Anna

Hannah is such a happy baby! I thought this picture was cute!

Hope all of you had a fantastic 4th like we did!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Baums said...

Cute! I love a Utah 4th of July. There is so much going on there. I missed it this year, but a Montana 4th was pretty good too. Your girls are adorable. I love all the pictures!