Sweet Little Girls

I have the hardest time remembering to take pictures, but I did take a couple lately that are post worthy! I just love my two little girls! Sadie is getting to be such a big girl and has recently entered the world of potty training. She is actually doing really well! She is also getting so witty and smart. She makes us laugh every day! Hannah has the sweetest personality and can brighten your mood in an instant! She loves Sadie and Sadie loves her back. It is so fun to see how much they love each other! We feel pretty blessed to have these sweet little girls in our lives! They are a lot of work, but very worth it! Here are just a few pictures of our cuties!

Daddy with his girls! He loves his little princesses!

Sadie and Hannah laying in Hannah's crib. We just switched her to the crib, her bassinet was getting too tight! She is still trying to adjust to such a big bed, but I think she likes having the extra room. Sadie loves climbing in with her, and everytime she hears her crying she runs up to her room and wants to get in bed with her!

Sweet Hannah happy in her new bed!

Yes my 4 month old has 2 teeth! Crazy! Sadie didn't get her first tooth till she was 7 1/2 months so this is early to us!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

Can I just say that every now and then it is a shock that you are a mom. Oh but such a cute mom. Congrats on the girls. ADORABLE

Kate said...

Big steps at your house! Two teeth and potty training at once. I hope Sadie's potty training goes better than Nash's. I definitely won't ask to relive those days again. I can't believe how much older she is looking, too. So cute.