Hannah 6 months

Our sweet Hannah is growing up so fast! She is such a good baby and has such a sweet little spirit about her. She is getting good at grabbing everything in sight and putting it in her mouth, rolling over, scooting around on her back, and she is getting really close to sitting up on her own! She loves her new solid foods, she loves her mommy and daddy, and she looooovees her sister Sadie. No one can get her laughing quite like Sadie. We love this little girl so much, and can't wait to see her little personality develop! I LOVE how these pictures turned out! Thanks to my sister in law Jeselyn for taking them!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm so sad these pictures aren't showing up on my computer. I want to see how that cute little Hannah is growing.

Krista and Eric said...

I don't know why the pictures aren't showing up. The same pictures are on my facebook so you can check them out there.